I have not written much in awhile. I have been very busy, and being prego with #3 has really put a kink in our routine…. well, my routine:) As you have read, I have also been struggling with whether or not to homeschool. I have been kind of burying my head in the sand for awhile. I am so emotional these days, and I have come to realize that it is probably due to the pregnancy. I have been making a strong effort to stop stressing over some of my regular stresses like homeschooling. Instead, I am focusing on getting through each day (I am feeling pretty miserable lately…) and looking forward to the holidays. But, I came across this fun little tag on Marsha’s blog, and I thought it would be a fun way to attempt getting back into the routine of writing on my blog :)
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? FOOTBALL!!!3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? Well, he is kind of picky, so there is more than one. But, I would have to say onions for this answer.
5. Where did he go to high school? He started out at Milford H.S., but finished at Ripley Union Lewis Huntington, and finally went to the vocational school.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 12 or 13!
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Anything Bengals… yes, he is a die hard. I wish they would have at least one good year… for him :)
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? A cheese burger with mayo, pickle, and lettuce.
9. What would he eat everyday if he could? Pizza, probably…
10. What is his favorite cereal? Hmmm… I don’t know….
11. What would he never wear? Pittsburgh attire…lol!
12. What is his favorite sports team? Bengals
13. Who did he vote for? Definitely McCain!
14. Who is his best friend? I am not sure. He is such the social butterfly :)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Watch so much football!
16. How many states has he lived in? Just Ohio.
17. What is his heritage? Irish (mostly, I think???)
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Chocolate cake with chocolate icing.
19. Did he play sports in high school? football
20. What could he spend hours doing? Watching football, checking on his fantasy football leagues…YES, leagues!!, reading the many sites available online that write about the Bengals and football in general ;)
21. What’s something cool about him? I have always thought he was cool because he is such a thoughtful person. He is a devout Christian. He is a wonderful hubby and daddy :) Just to name a few…..
Well, now you know some things about my hubby… what about yours?
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? If he isn’t eating a Ceasar Salad, then it is most definitely French….. but, NO tomatoes on his salad ;)
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? My hubby in a bar…. HA! HA! HA! Do they serve coffee???